How to download Twitter videos without any software and account, quickly and free
How to download videos from twitter in Mp4 or any other format without using any software. How to save/download videos from twitter.com without signing in to your windows/mac/andriod mobile/iPhone for free
Unlike the ones uploaded by you, Twitter sadly doesn’t allow you download those videos that are posted or shared by your friends. However, there are certain steps by which you can download or save any video uploaded on Twitter without any software:
This is how to download a video from Twitter without any software to be installed. You should follow every instructions to make it right.
To download a video you posted earlier or posted/shared by a friend
It is easy to download those videos from Twitter, which you had uploaded in the past. To do that you just have to:
1. Open Twitter and go to your Photos / Albums or Open Twitter and find the video you want to download.
2. Select the video you want to download and open it.
3. Once you open or find out the video, click the View translation link or above the video text.
4. Copy/Cut the url of the video you want to Download.
5. Now open http://downloadtwittervideo.com/.
6. Paste the url in the box provided
7. Click play and right click the video and then from the options select Save video as, Save target as or Save link as depending on the browser you are using.
8. Then choose where you want to save it.