WinRAR 5.11 Beta 1
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format. You can try WinRAR before buy, its version is available in downloads. WinRAR is able to pack and convert many formats, including CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, and 7-Zip archives.
Futures of Version 5.11 Beta 1:
1. Added extraction support for ZIP and ZIPX archives using BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression.
2. Added extraction support for 7z split archives (.7z.001, .7z.002, …).
3. Added support for AES-NI CPU instructions allowing to improve RAR encryption and decryption performance.
4. Default theme images are scaled up with better quality in high DPI display mode.
5. Environment variables, such as, can be used in “Files to add” field of archiving dialog.
6. Switch -ai can be used when creating RAR archive, so predefined values, typical for file and folder, are stored instead of actual attributes. Previously this switch could be used only when extracting.
Title: WinRAR 5.11 Beta 1 (32/64-bit)
File size: 1.67MB (1,745,904 bytes) for 32-bit, 1.83 MB (1,921,024 bytes) for 64-bit
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / Windows8
Languages: Multiple languages
Date added: August 8, 2014
Download WinRAR for Windows 32-bit:DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION (1.67MB)
Download WinRAR for Windows 64-bit:DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION (1.83MB)
Thanks for visit PLUSZOOM.COM, Pleas Share the post and Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/thepluszoom